People all over the world have been displaced from their genetic roots for a variety of reasons including the need for work and a livable income. I think about our humanity a lot...our humaneness to each other...and the important role it plays in solving some of our biggest problems...like healthcare, education, human rights, and the environment.

My music is a little Roots, a little Gypsy, and a little Protest... No doubt that it came from my Irish father's side of the family. I love to be outdoors in nature where all kinds of magical things are occurring every minute. And, I do believe that the leprechauns must have come into being just so humans would never forget to dream, imagine, and be creative. I came from an era that thought it was on the verge of changing the course of history by transforming the world into a global community of peace. And despite the many disappointments since then, I still carry that torch. A lot of my songs are about the human condition originating from the lives of ordinary people like myself, and are embedded in the Irish roots of balancing struggle with the joy of music. My husband, Craig Smith, is the superb Guitarist on all of my recordings.

One of my original songs ,"I Guess You're Everywhere", from my MYSTIC DREAMS album, is featured in the movie "Like It Or Not!"(Ob ihr wollt oder nicht!) The movie was released on April 30th, 2009 in Germany, where it was produced. It is on DVD in Germany and available for distribution elsewhere.